Παρασκευή 3 Ιουνίου 2016

strangers in the night

- Ρε συ, μου δίνεις ένα τσιγάρο;
- Can you say it in english?
- Yes! Can I have a cigarette?
- Sure, here.
- Thank you so much. 
- Are you going this way?
- Yes. So where are you from?
- Can you guess?
- At this hour? Not really. Is it Europe or Asia?
- In the middle.
- So Turkey.
- Yes, well, almost. I'm Kurdish.
- And do you like it here?
- Yes, of course I like it!
- Especially drunk girls asking for cigarettes?
- Haha :) So now which way you're going?
- This way. You?
- That way... I was hoping to walk with you.
- I know, me too.
- Take care of yourself.
- I'll try :)

Δεν ξέρω πώς τον λένε, αλλά κάπνιζε Winston κόκκινα.
Και μου φτιαξε κάπως το περίεργο βράδυ.
Και να 'ναι καλά ο άνθρωπος.

2 σχόλια:

Lorel είπε...

Κι απο πισω να παίζουν μουσικές, πάντα μουσικές, όπως στις ταινίες.
Καληνυχτα σου :*

το κορίτσι που ήθελε πολλά είπε...

χεχε και γυρνούσα κι από λάιβ :) θα σε πω!